Great jump start to the Where's my school bus project tonight.
We had Jim ScarborougÂh, Jason Draper, Kheang Lim, John Skarbek, and myself huddled around a TV with Drapper at the helm coding, debugging, and finally making a fake school bus appear in Boston.
What we did tonight:
- Downloaded the app and got it running locally to display a location.
- Added several issues to GitHub queue, see: https://github.com/codeforraleigh/wmsb/issues
Next items to work on:
Must do: Need review of Drapper's pull request by another developer.
- Configure where the map starts
- Specify fake data in development
- Fake login for test / Need real credentials
- Need to get real data / understand how the data will be delivered from WCPSS
Posted on by Jason Hibbets